They say if you have a hard time finding something you love then do something you’re good at. My best talent is self destruction and I’ve learned to love causing myself pain rather than creating a genuine smile.
— (via ohlovequotes)
Feel free to add on
waste of space
All of the above
i guess the real question is how can you not like tesla
he thought women would eventually rule the world because we’re the dominant sex
he liked pigeons
he was a vegetarian
he was a babe
he was shy
he hated edison
Yup, as long as you’re ok with that time he went bonkers and tried to build a death ray.
Are you serious the death ray was the best part
Anonymous (via matthew—-james)
…and you changed my plans so quickly.
You better all fucking reblog this.
I got to reblog this, it’s true
This may be the most important thing I’ve ever had on my blog.
This actually brought me to tears
Everyone that see’s this on their dashboard and reblog this no matter what type of blog you are. If not, I’m ashamed of you.
"Don’t say you hate your fam-" No.
"Omg you should love your fami-" No.
"Be grateful they’re your famil-" No.
If you have been bullied, hit, teased, put down, hurt, lied to, or hated by your own family; you don’t need to justify how you feel. You don’t need to explain yourself. You are allowed to hate a family member or dislike a family member if they’ve given you a reason to.
this is so fucking important
THE FIRST TEN LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. We are here to help you.
2. You will have time to get to your class before the bell rings.
3. The dress code will be enforced.
4. No smoking is allowed on school grounds.
5. Our football team will win the championship this year.
6. We expect more of you here.
7. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
8. Your schedule was created with you in mind.
9. Your locker combination is private.
10. These will be the years you look back on fondly.
TEN MORE LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. You will use algebra in your adult lives.
2. Driving to school is a privilege that can be taken away.
3. Students must stay on campus during lunch.
4. The new text books will arrive any day now.
5. Colleges care more about you than your SAT scores.
6. We are enforcing the dress code.
7. We will figure out how to turn off the heat soon.
8. Our bus drivers are highly trained professionals.
9. There is nothing wrong with summer school.
10. We want to hear what you have to say.
— Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak (via feellng)